Friday, March 22, 2019

Second Shot at Idea Napkin

1. I am Gabriel Peña, and I am a young businessman who has a good amount of experience dealing with marketing for companies. I am currently the head of Sales at a startup company called Imprint Genius and I help generate physical marketing campaigns that can best represent my clients' brands.  believe that I have a large variety of business experience to be able to apply my knowledge to my business idea. This is mainly due to the skills I have in portraying a message out to my targeted clients (specifically people who travel). Since I have some amount of experience of marketing through Imprint Genius, I think I will be able to target my specific audience very effectively. I believe that the number one talent I will be able to translate into this endeavor is the ability to communicate myself well and effectively with a client base. My product is a new way for travelers to make an extra buck while they are out of town for a vacation of some sort. This will be provided by a car rental service where people drop their cars off and other people rent them out. I am offering it because I think people are always looking for ways to leverage their assets and find a new way to make an income. I am offering this service to any travel enthusiast or businesses that constantly have employees traveling. The feedback that I was offered showed how much of a good marketer I am. For some reason, I thought that my young age was kind of a disadvantage but it turns out that my age is one of my biggest assets

No comments:

Post a Comment