Wednesday, April 10, 2019

The Exit Strategy

I plan to keep this business for the next 2 years and eventually be bought out the rights to travel car or a larger competitor with more experience. Basically, I just want this business to be a project and show the competitors that there is a market for this on the east coast. However, if I am able to build a strong enough brand where I become larger than Travel Car then I could see the business buying out travel car and at that point, I would appoint a CEO and I would take a more passive role within the company. I think this type of Exit strategy shows that I am more interested in the opportunity as a good way to make money and less of a passion of mine. It is for that reason that in both of my exit strategies, I step back from the company and take a passive role, while still keeping equity or money from the endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment