Friday, February 15, 2019

Figuring Out Buyer Behavior No. 1

The main market segment that I will be focusing on is the vacation enthusiasts who will be out of town for a long time. In certain instances, there are travel agencies who have all of the information for their clients so there might be a possibility to coordinate a partnership with them. But first, I will see the thought process behind these travel enthusiasts and how they decide to purchase a product like this. 

The first interview I had was with a friend named Sami Katan, he is a travel enthusiast and he is away from the house a decent amount. he told me that there are a lot of travel agencies out in the space and it might be oversaturated for a consumer like him to make a final decision to use one provider. Thus, he told me that it would be a good idea to partner with websites that have a large user base and a fair amount of followers. 

The second interview I had was with a young lady by the name of Gill Stewart. Gill is also a traveler and she mainly circulates between Los Angeles and Florida. She told me that she would like to personally see who is the person who is driving their car and a little bit about them. I completely agree and I think that transparency will give the company a much-needed dose of personal touch. 

My final interview was with an older man by the name of Oscar Genaro. He was dumbfounded by the idea and he thought that there should be an easy user interface for people of his age to easily navigate the steps. I completely agree with this given the fact that older crowds who are already in retirement are traveling very often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment