Friday, January 18, 2019

My Entreprenuership Experience

I have experience through entrepreneurship because I am the head of Sales of a student-led startup company called Imprint Genius. We help out a lot of companies with the coolest swag there is and it is the start of my second year with the team. So far, I am the head of sales for the company and I help new sales reps handle all steps of the selling process with clients. In addition to that, I have to keep morale high for the whole team and make sure we meet all of our sales goals every month.

I'd like to gain more insight into hiring people into a new business. I'd also like to be refreshed on the whole ideation to prototyping phase of starting a business/product.

Below is a picture of our company's landing page:


No comments:

Post a Comment